Subscribe2CBB

Friday, July 14, 2006 *

Introducing Church-O-Rama

Church-O-Rama

A couple months ago I wrote:
I am detecting moderate "vision drift" for this blog. Originally intended as a place to discuss relating to persons outside the faith from a concilliatory viewpoint, recent discussions have centered around my mild angst with a certain magazine publisher.

The solution is to spawn other blogs with differing foci, thus enabling a self-indulgent ability to rant about things while doing it in the proper category. Look for more at some point in the future.


Viewer, that point in the future is NOW!


CHURCH-O-RAMA

the ChurchOrama blog is where I now impose all opinions and prognostications regarding current church issues based on some of my experiences. That means that CBB blog will be relatively free of that category. COR is the place to go for ministry-related opinions from yours truly.

Stay tuned for other potential future blogs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home